On most modern motorcycles, with factory speedometer error being as high as 10%, even a modest sprocket gearing change can have the speedometer off by 15%. The sprocket change will also cause higher odometer reading, creating a negative resale factor for no valid reason. The SpeedoHealer is an inexpensive, convenient and very simple way to fix your speedo and odo. Compatible with all motorcycles with non cable driven speedometer.
» Programmable Calibrator : Calibrate your bike's speedometer to get 100% accurate readings. Make sprocket conversions road legal by speedo re-calibration.
» Converter : Convert Km/h to MPH on import vehicles or during your trip abroad.
» Advanced Top Speed Memory : Recall your true top speed to your factory speedometer by the press of a button.
» Simple Installation & Easy setup: Plug-n-Go kits available for most motorcycles, installation takes only minutes.
Generate programming instructions through the on-line calculator.
- Eliminating "factory inaccuracy", which may be as much as 10%
- Account for changes in tire size/profile
- Make gear ratio changes, such as sprocket conversions on motorcycles
- Get an accurate speedo/odo even on bike engine powered Cars, ATVs, Snowmobiles
- By-pass the built-in factory speed limiter on bikes such as the ZX-12R, ZX-14, ZZR1400
- Mile or kilometer conversion on import vehicles
- Adjust for new speedo face-plate with different scale
- Upgrade/replace your bike’s gauges by another model
- Interfacing an aftermarket speedometer
What do you gain with SpeedoHealer?
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your vehicle
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wondered HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
- Your top speed won't be restricted by the factory speed limiter (ZX-12R, ZX-14)
The SpeedoHealer is the most popular and reliable calibrator in the world – acknowledged by thousands of happy customers worldwide. You won't find any better NOR a lower cost alternative on the market!
WHAT’S NEW IN SH-V4 ?
New User Interface: Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters.
Extended calibration range: -99.9% to +9999.9% in steps of 0.1% Which means the signal can be adjusted from 1/1000 to x100, in increments of 0.001 This range is efficient even for the most radical sprocket conversions and suitable for all kind of custom applications as well.
Dual-Bank Memory: Allows storing two independent calibration values and switching among them is possible by the press of a button. There is a clear, visual confirmation of the active bank and value in use. Useful for road & track setting when changing gearing or wheel size. Also, easy to bypass the speed limiter when on the track. Detachable Remote button for the Top Speed Recall feature is now standard.
Improved connector layout: The unit takes less space with the wiring harness connected.
Factory look: Black, high quality, flame retardant and shielded wiring harness - blends in with the other cables.
Km/h conversion: Change from Km/h to MPH by the press of a button.
Interactive test mode: Confirm installation before leaving the garage.
Compact dimensions: 30% smaller and lighter unit compared to SHv3. Full SMD design. The smallest and lightest calibrator ever built.
Wide operating voltage range: Works from as low as 3V supply voltage, up to 19V. Means even easier installation for all Yamaha bikes and some other models. Reduced power consumption + auto stand-by.
High-speed CPU: 32-bit processing ensures high accuracy and immediate response to the input signal (no lag).
Robust design: 100% weather proof. Every unit is fully tested, guaranteed to work. All leads are protected against reverse voltage, short circuits and high energy transmssion