Triumph Tiger 800 / 800XC 2011+
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Front and Rear Seat Set for the 2011+ Triumph Tiger 800 / 800XC.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The Tiger 800 features our vacuum-formed PolyTec base pans. This super tough, lightweight material provides an exceptional high-performance seat foundation.
Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the Triumph Tiger 800 features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
This World Sport Performance Seat has the following features:
- Widened CarbonTec driver and passenger seat pans for more lateral support.
- Offered in a Regular Height and Low Version.
- Both driver seats work in the Regular and Low setting.
- CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts with a choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Super Cell Suspension for improved riding comfort.
- Optional Sargent Heat Upgrade with individual electronic controller(s).
- Handy, under-the-seat storage area on the passenger's seat.
(TO COME - ALTERNATE SHOT - STANDARD UPHOLSTERY.)
As shown, all black.
(TO COME DETAIL SHOT OF UNDER THE SEAT STORAGE.)
Convenient, storage area built into rear seat pan.
Seat Height Comparison Information
The World Sport Performance Seat for the Triumph Tiger 800 / 800XC offers a wider, slightly dished seating contour to minimize pressure points, and offers slightly better reach than the OEM seat heights. NOTE: Actual "seat to ground" dimensions may vary depending on rider weight, anatomy, and motorcycle suspension settings.
|TRIUMPH TIGER 800|
These measurements are compared on the Tiger 800.