Fast and accurate
Instant and accurate indication of selected gear for added control and safety
It's not like competing products that all suffer from lag and incorrect readings. The GIpro reads the Gear Position Sensor directly, while other units, such as Acumen DG8 and Datatool DiGi compute gear position from engine and wheel speed. This leads to unreliable readings, especially at lower road speeds. Also, these units indicate wrong gear when the clutch is slipping or disengaged.
Unlike other designs, the GIpro incorporates an advanced microchip with sophisticated algorithm to filter out glitches and noise patterns on the gear position signal. The GIpro is the ONLY indicator currently available that works 100% reliably on all Suzuki bikes.
Plug-n-go wiring harness, easy to mount display
Complete installation can be done in about 10 minutes on most Suzuki motorcycles.
No need to remove the fairings and uninstall the instrument cluster, as with other gear indicators.
Works out of the box
The GIpro is pre-programmed to fit most Suzuki GSXR bikes "out of the box"
However, if needed, it learns the gear positions automatically. This ensures compatibility with all Suzuki EFI bikes, and avoids the cumbersome learning process required by similar products.
Large, effective display
1 inch, extra bright display, housed in a compact box
Supplied in High Efficient Red - other colors would be hard to see in daylight.
One button operation
All functions can be easily accessed with the button under the display.
No need to insert a separate "programming key" (Acumen DG8) or grounding a wire (Datatool DiGi).
Auto Brightness Control
The brightness of the display varies with the ambient light intensity
The sensitivity of the sensor can be even fine tuned if desired.
This feature makes it possible to connect the power lead directly to the battery terminal
When ignition is turned off, the unit enters into low power mode and consumes 3mA only.
30 day money back guarantee & 2 year replacement warranty
Microchip on board, full SMD-design
Flash memory to store user settings even with the battery disconnected
In case of connection or power failure, the TRE mode reverts back to Normal operation
Only inspected, high quality components are built in
Each unit is extensively tested prior to shipping, guaranteed to work
Advanced TRE = Switchable + Remappable + Smart + Automatic TRE
The closest competing products (Ivan's smart TRE, Nikko Racing G-Pack, JSD Automatic, Teka FIRE, Checkered Flag Motorsports Smart TRE, etc.) use fixed mapping and can not be disabled when needed.
Nobody else makes a TRE like the ATRE integrated in GIpro!
Switchable & Remappable
Instant switching (with visual confirmation) between three modes by the touch of a button:
Normal, 5th Gear Map, 6th Gear Map
The button is under the display at your fingertip. No need to mount an external switch.
Smart & Automatic
Automatically switches off in Neutral
Means smoother idle and less engine heat. No need to adjust idle speed.
ONLY the GI pro has a microchip which controls TRE through a relay switch, all other "smart" TREs use a cheap transistor.
What it does
Improves throttle response and acceleration in gears 1 through 4
Gives smoother part-throttle response in lower gears
Bypasses the top speed restriction on GSX-R1000 and GSX1300R (2001+) models
If a TRE device is installed on a bike equipped with OEM gear indicator (2006 GSXR models), the OEM indicator becomes useless. However, the GIpro will indicate the gear selected regardless whether the built-in TRE is activated or not.
TRE does not add more HP at full throttle position
To comply with local regulations, do not activate this function on public roads.
What makes our unit different and better than anything else on the market?
It's simple. You get two products for the price of one. What's more, you get the best of both.
Our combo unit is not only the most advanced Gear Indicator on the market, but also the best TRE device available for Suzuki motorcycles.
1. Will both the GIpro and the SpeedoHealer work together (because I know my speedo is really off) ?
Sure, both units will work perfectly.
2. I have a DynoJet Power Commander III installed, is there any reason to get the GIpro?
YES! The benefits are:
- The Power Commander can only map ONE gear. The GIpro will help the Power Commander because it locks the map in an unrestricted gear.
- The Power Commander can adjust the FUEL map only, while the ATRE disables the timing retarder used in lower gears.
- ATRE will disable the speed limiter (GSXR1000, Hayabusa, DL1000) while the Power Commander will not.
- You'll find the Gear Indicator function extremely useful in various situations.
3. I do not have a Power Commander, is there any reason to get the GIpro?
YES! The same benefits apply as above.
The GIpro works perfectly with OR without Power Commander.
4. I do not wish to alter the stock gear maps, can I use the GI function only?
YES! We ship the GIpro with ATRE mode disabled.
The GIpro is the best gear indicator you can get for your Suzuki. It's not like competing products that all suffer from lag and incorrect readings.
5. Your website says that the ATRE function is turned off as a default. Does this mean that when I stop, the function has to be manually reengaged via the button?
No. Once enabled, the settings won't be cleared unintentionally, even if you disconnect the battery.
6. Is it possible to check which ATRE mode is in use?
Yes, simply press and release the button. The actual mode is indicated (blinking) for 3 seconds.
If you wish to change the setting, press the button again while the display is blinking.
7. What is the difference between the four ATRE modes (-, 4, 5, 6) ?
The "-" (or Normal) setting turns the function Off. To activate the feature, select either "4", "5" or "6" depending on the motorcycle you have. We list the recommended setting for all bikes in the User's Guide. As an example, the Hayabusa requires the "5" setting for best performance.
8. The clutch safety switch has been disabled on my bike. Will this potentially affect the ability of the GIPro to function correctly?
The GIpro will work fine with clutch switch disabled. However, with disabled clutch switch, your ECU MAY use the restricted ignition map regardless whether ATRE is enabled or not.
Make sure your switch is disabled such a way that the ECU can read the switch signal properly, only the starter relay is grounded permanently.
9. Can an ATRE be customized? The problem we are experiencing with a ATRE on our GSXR1000 engine powered car is too much horsepower for the traction we can get in 1st gear.
We make custom units with custom maps. E.g. you may want a special mode where ATRE is activated from the second or third gear.