Keep yourself safer from rear end collisions!
Rear end collisions are the most common type of road accident. Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) and training literature suggest that you pump your brakes (flash your brake lights) for improved visibility at the start of deceleration. The use of this device will increase safety, especially on motorcycles.
The Healtech Electronics Brake Light Pro flasher module will fit all vehicles and will power all types of 12V bulbs (incandescent, halogen) and LED lights. It is simple to install and connects in-line with the brake light wire.
The BLP module is the next generation of brake light flashers with features not found in competing products – touch sensor for easy programming and maximum reliability, high power FET with short circuit protection, and extremely small size for trouble free fitment in tight spaces.
Warning: Check local vehicle statutes to see if brake light flashers are allowed in your state, since the Brake Light Pro can save lives but can be illegal in some jurisdictions. If the use of brake light flashers is restricted in your state, we recommend setting the unit to mode “1” which simulates manual flashing of the brake light (3 slow flashes). You are responsible to comply with the laws of your region. E.g. California Vehicle Code 25250 allows a maximum of four flashes within four seconds. Mode “1” complies with this regulation.
Voltage Range: 6v to 20v
Maximum Load: 120W
Operating Temp: -40F to +176F
Light Patterns: 11 modes + bypass + demo mode
- In bypass mode, the brake light works the same way as without the module installed. It can be activated with 3 taps.
- Modes 1 to 10 start with a 1 second pulse, which ensures the brake light reaches the maximum brightness within the shortest time. Then it flashes the light with 75% duty cycle (75% ON, 25% OFF) for best visibility (flashing light without loss of brightness).
- In modes 1 to 11, when the flashing cycle ends, the brake light remains ON as long as you apply the brake.
- Modes 7 to 10 are suited for LED lights only as bulbs can not follow the flashing speed of these modes.
- The setting is stored in flash memory, no need to re-program the device if you disconnected the battery.
Outstanding Factory Support
Each unit is extensively tested, and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (All parts must be returned in original condition), and a TWO YEAR TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY (The product should not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage). Level 1 support is handled here at Blue Monkey Motorsports. If we cannot readily resolve your issue we'll bring in an engineer from Healtech Electronics to assist. We've found over the years that SO FEW of the Healtech products ever actually go bad that in most cases it's an error during installation or programming.